Office of Veterans Services Logo


 Pages Tagged With: "records"

Request Military Records

The Office of Veteran’s Affairs (OVS) maintains the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD 214) on many Delaware veterans. If you listed Delaware as your home of record when separated from the service, or have ever visited one of our Veteran Service Officers, we may have a copy of your DD 214 […]

Read More

Directions to Cemeteries

Map to Bear Cemetery (New Castle County) View Larger Map Map to Millsboro Cemetery (Sussex County) View Larger Map

Read More